Managed Data Security
Organizations must defend themselves at all levels of their business, not just at email and web gateways. Servers, desktops, laptops and mobile devices must be comprehensively secured to defend against a myriad of threats. Cyber-criminals can exploit network vulnerabilities which allow them to deposit malware into a user computer in seconds. This new breed of malware (malicious software) is increasingly surreptitious, keeping a low profile and mutating rapidly; stealing in and providing back door access to sensitive data.
- As a managed service, there are no license subscription fees or costly additional installation costs for deployment throughout your organization.
- A fixed, low monthly fee and flexible payment options allow you to budget IT expenses.
- The number of endpoint devices can be increased or decreased as your requirements change.
- At no additional fee, a free home license is provided for your employees for use on their home computers. This is not only a benefit for your employees but reduces the threat of viruses and malware spread to your network through VPN connections.
- Powered by Sophos Enterprise Endpoint solution, your devices are secured with world-class endpoint security technology. Sophos was named Security Vendor of the Year and best Malware solution by SC Magazine and ranked by Gartner’s Magic Quadrant as one of the leaders in endpoint protection.
- Complete protection for your email infrastructure
- Eliminate over 99% of spam with Sender Genotype Technology and Live Anti-Spam real-time updates
- Proactively protect against evolving threats including viruses, phishing, and malware with Sophos Behavioral Genotype technology
- Simplified data protection ensures compliance
- Protect sensitive data with integrated SPX Encryption technology
- Prevent accidental loss of sensitive information with unique and simple Data Loss Prevention (DLP)